Monero For Beginners 7
Monero For Advanced 7
Monero Quiz 0No items in this section
Best Monero Exchanges
Monero should really be a part of your portfolio because when governments around the world launch a crackdown on crypto. Since Monero is anonymous, most other coins will have great use cases as well. Because of these reasons, many investors want to purchase Monero so here we will show you a few of the best monero exchanges where you can actually get it.
- If you are purchasing crypto for the first time, Changelly is the best option and the easiest one to buy Monero. First, you will have to get your monero address ready where you would like to receive your coins and second, you will have to own some bitcoin or other altcoins to exchange for monero.
- Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges out there and has supported the buy and sell of Monero since its launch in 2017. However, Binance is a crypto to a crypto exchange which means that the fiat currencies such as USD, EUR are not supported.
Here, you can deposit ETH and ETC to convert it into monero cryptocurrency. The user interface is quite friendly and there are robust mobile apps that will help the people trade crypto on the go which is why it is among the best monero exchanges.
- Huobi is another leading global digital asset exchange that serves global traders since 2013. To make the exchange governable and autonomous, they have introduced HT tokens and sorted out the decentralized governed platform. The platform allows trading pairs for Monero with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Bitfinex is also among the largest crypto exchanges and also very popular, which offers many popular coins for buying and selling. It is based out of Hong Kong and has been operational since 2014, providing the users the option to trade more than 30 cryptocurrency pairs in exchange for ETH, BTC and EUR, USD. You can also choose to trade via the Android and iOS mobile apps which are very easy to use.
- Gate.io started getting a lot of attention in the first quarter of 2017 because the users started to realize how great the platform is and because of the possibility to trade dominant crypto assets such as Monero. It has a huge volume and it is great for beginners too. This is a crypto to crypto exchange so you will have to deposit cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and ETH to buy Monero.
- Exodus is one of the few desktop wallets that can store more than one cryptocurrency. This means that you have a chance to diversify your portfolio easily. It has a very simple interface and it’s very easy to use. The only thing that might be an issue is the constant connection to the internet. Although it doesn’t save your keys in order to keep it more secure, it is, however, less secure than a hardware wallet.