When first hearing the word “Ethereum” you probably associate it with a cryptocurrency just like the most popular one out there, Bitcoin. This is true. In our Ethereum for beginners guide, we are talking about Ethereum as a cryptocurrency as well as a platform that is built on blockchain technology.
A lot of people are trying to understand what Ethereum is and what benefits it brings to the table. If you are new to the entire concept, it is safe to say that Ethereum (ETH) is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and the biggest altcoin by market cap.
This Ethereum for beginners program is designed to help everyone see why Ethereum was created, what is its main purpose and how people use it to buy and sell various things. In the ETH guide, we are talking about everything from the creation of Ethereum to the people behind it, the team working on the Ethereum blockchain and the computer software which Ethereum uses as well as many other details in the technical field of this cryptocurrency.
As a decentralized platform for money and many types of applications, Ethereum allows developers to write code which controls money and builds applications that are accessible anywhere in the world.
START HERE: LEARN THE BASICS OF ETHEREUM (ETH)
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency which aims to change the Internet. Our Ethereum guide shows this in detail, outlining the different ways in which the Ethereum team is working on online computer systems to run the network without using any third party.
Basically, Ethereum lets software applications run on a network of many private computers – known as a distributed system. For those of you who don’t know, Ethereum’s distributed system stores information on a server, which is basically a computer with a database that contains the full site information.
Thanks to blockchain technology, Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrency platforms which replaces centralized corporate mega-computers with a network of small computers run by volunteers from every part of the world.
Our Advanced ETHEREUM (ETH) Course Will Teach You:
- Who created Ethereum and what was his main purpose
- The purpose of creating Ethereum and the main idea behind the cryptocurrencY
- How Ethereum succeeded and became the largest altcoin by market cap
- Who runs the Ethereum network and how is it secured
- How many ETH tokens are currently in circulation
- Why is Ethereum’s blockchain ranked among the most powerful blockchains out there
- What makes Ethereum different compared to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- What is an ERC20 token
- What are Ethereum wallets
- How can you buy Ether (ETH)
- Where can you learn more about Ethereum
- What are Ethereum contracts
- What are Ethereum dApps
- Where you can find the main project repositories for Ethereum
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 7959
- Assessments Yes
Ethereum For Beginners
Bitcoin For Advanced
Ethereum (ETH) Quiz