If you are new to Bitcoin, this Bitcoin for beginners course is for you. Basically, the best way to describe Bitcoin (BTC) is as a form of digital currency which was created and has been held electronically on computers all around the world.
In this course, we will go through all aspects of Bitcoin as a currency – and the prime example of cryptocurrency – produced by people and businesses from all around the globe using advanced computer software which solves advanced mathematical problems and formulas.
You will also learn the main principles of Bitcoin (BTC) as a form of currency and how it acts as a means of payment. This Bitcoin course will also guide you to the options of storing Bitcoin, earning Bitcoin and trading Bitcoin.
LEARNING MORE ABOUT BITCOIN (BTC)
New users find it very difficult to learn more about Bitcoin (BTC) or understand it and its digital nature. This Bitcoin for beginners course will guide you through the best description on what Bitcoin is – without the technical details – allowing you to comprehend the nature of this currency and see what it was originally meant for.
We will also help you learn more about Bitcoin wallets, trading Bitcoin BTC, the best news sites to read for expert analysis on Bitcoin and a lot more. The Bitcoin guide on our website will also describe the main point of Bitcoin transactions as well as other details such as their anonymity, transaction costs, private keys and everything related to them.
Our Advanced Bitcoin Course Will Teach You:
- The basics of Bitcoin and the entire idea behind BTC as a cryptocurrency
- Who created Bitcoin and what was his vision
- How many Bitcoins are in circulation and what people can do with them
- Why is Bitcoin seen as ‘the currency of the future’
- Why is Bitcoin also seen as the currency which gives users more power and freedom
- How is Bitcoin used to sign transactions
- How many times can a Bitcoin be divided
- How do Bitcoins work
- The anonymity of the Bitcoin transactions
- Why Bitcoin is seen as one of the fastest ways to send money electronically
- What are the stores that accept Bitcoin
- How you can pay with BTC for goods and services
- What kind of technology lies in the Bitcoin blockchain
- How to buy, store and trade Bitcoin (BTC)
- How to keep your Bitcoin safe in the best Bitcoin wallets
- How to buy Bitcoin from the world’s top exchanges
- Why experts say that Bitcoin is the best investment you can make in the 21st century…
…And many other specific details about Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency, network and system.
Ready to learn more?
Visit the Curriculum tab and start learning from the best Bitcoin education program!
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 7959
- Assessments Yes
Bitcoin For Beginners
Bitcoin For Advanced